Karnataka German Multi Skill Development Centre (KGMSDC), a Society promoted by Government of India and Government of Karnataka with technical support of German International Services (GIZ-IS) has set up Karnataka German Technical Training Institute (KGTTI) having centers at Bengaluru and Gulbarga. The society was headed by the Chief Secretary of the Karnataka State.
The primary mission of KGTTI is to provide broad-based multidisciplinary world class training programs in various technical fields, directed towards development of specialized skills in alignment with the industry requirements across the globe.
The KGTTI - Bangalore will provide training & consulting services on the following five technical fields and related sub fields:
- CNC Manufacturing: CAD/CAM, CNC Programming & Operation, Metrology.
- Electronics Design & Manufacturing: SMT, Wave soldering, Embedded systems, VLSI, Electronics maintenance.
- Industrial Automation: PLC and Drives, Pneumatics, Hydraulics, Man-Machine Interface, Field Instrumentation
- Environmental Engineering: Effluent treatment, Wastewater treatment, Environment audit, Environment impact assessment, Eco-Industrial Parks.
- Advanced Welding: MIG, MAG, TIG, Pipe Welding, International Welder.
- IT � Hardware and Networking, CCNA, VM Ware
KGTTI- Gulbarga, training will be provided in the following technical fields.
- Construction: GIS, GPS, Total Station, Mason, Plumbing, Site Supervisor, Bar Bending.
- Manufacturing and Tools and Die making: CNC, CAD/CAM, Tool Design
- Electrical and Electronics Maintenance: Electrical pumps and motors, Industrial electrician, Motor control and electric panel, electronics maintenance, PCB manufacturing
- Refrigeration and Air-conditioning: Air conditioner, deep freezer, automobile air-conditioning, central air-conditioning
- Advanced Welding: MIG, MAG, TIG, Pipe welding, International Welder,
- IT � Hardware and Networking, CCNA, VM Ware, Microsoft Technologies etc.,.
All programs will follow German vocational standards that are demand oriented and directly imply a close relationship with industry. To provide International Standards and the hands-on training both KGTTI centers has extensive and state-of-art training facilities.
|To develop KGMSDCs as world class training centers that offer specialized skills training programs in alignment with the Industry requirements in Karnataka and beyond|
|KGMSDCs will generate high quality skilled manpower in close association with the industry, while operating with operational flexibility and striving financial self-sustainability|
KGTTI has excellent infrastructure with state-of-the-art facilities and operates within a professional framework, with a dynamic work culture and professional experts, placing special emphasis on result orientation and a thrust on client satisfaction. Using its expertise and facilities, it offers its services to all kinds of Industry. Besides industries� it offers its services to Government Departments, to jobseekers and also to weaker section of the society.
- Focus on Technology based services
- State-of the-art training labs and equipment
- Competence based training (CBT)
- Qualified, experienced professionals / experts
- Networking with expert organizations - of national and international repute
- Handling of prestigious Job works for Aeroneutical Development Agency.
- Dynamic work culture, professional staff, emphasis on result orientation and thrust on client satisfaction
- Partners in representation CISCO (as authorized academy);
KEY LEARNING AND SUCCESS
- Timely completion of jobs as per requirement of client
- Ensuring customer satisfaction
- Developed competence in developing competence based training curriculum developing a system for its implementation
- Adopted system of dynamic work culture & organizational professionalism
To offer quality services, KGTTI has developed a pool of experts as resource persons